Thursday, March 23, 2017

Accessor-Tops


Accessory Turtleneck, Tube top, and Tee-shirt that show up under ‘GLOVES’ (w/Custom Thumbnails). Only the tube top is enabled for Male Frame, cause the other two looked bad.




Has top/sleeve shadows but not bottom ones, and also no specular so it will work with non-specular having things. If you want to wear it without an actual top (like above) you need a nude one (use any you want or make your own, I just got this from googling). Comes in 22 Colors from @eversims Palette plus black and white (24 Swatches) and 6 Bonus Patterns ‘cause that’s just who I am. Great for tucking into things, I made a point not to show them tucked into anything in the preview.

DOWNLOAD 

ALL 3:Adfly + 1Drive ( Thank you for supporting me ♡ )
Mediafire (No Adfly)

Turtleneck:Adfly + 1Drive ( Thank you for supporting me ♡ )
Mediafire (No Adfly) 

Tubetop:Adfly + 1Drive ( Thank you for supporting me ♡ )
Mediafire (No Adfly) 

Tee:Adfly + 1Drive ( Thank you for supporting me ♡ )
Mediafire (No Adfly) 

No comments:

Post a Comment